HAVE YOU EVER YEARNED TO OWN A VINEYARD?
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to join our Bigibila Wines family, by adopting* a row of our established, abundant vines, nestled in the magnificent Pyrenees region of Victoria, Australia.
Grow with us, connect with the seasons of the Pyrenees, and enjoy elegant, complex wines yielded by our Estate’s unique terroir. You’ll be part of the journey from vine to wine, year after year.
• One 12 bottle case of your wine** to celebrate your adoption, and annually from that date.
• An engraved metal plaque for the end assembly of your row of vines. This might be in honour of a loved one, or a special event in your life.
• A seasonal progress report of your vines, including photos, so that you can track their annual cycle, from bud burst to the bottle. We’ll nurture your vines all year around, and we’ll share events like pruning, tying up, disbudding, grape picking, wine making and bottling.
• Your personal keyring, identifying you as a Bigibila Wines adoptive parent.
• The option to personalise wine labels. (Further costs apply.)
• An annual guided tour of your vines and the Bigibila Wines winery. (By appointment.)
• Unlimited visits to your vines throughout the year. (By appointment.)
Adopt a Vine has the initail cost of $350. This amount includes a case of 'your' wine, the manufacturing of your metal plaque, the keyring and your seasonal updates and photos. $300 is then paid annually on the anniversary of your adoption, when your new case is delivered to you.
HOW TO ADOPT A VINE
To Adopt A Vine please call the winery directly on 0425 739 319 or email email@example.com.
To choose your adoptive vines, simply select your favourite Bigibila Wines single-origin varietal, and a row number that is meaningful for you – perhaps a birthday, or an anniversary. We’ll take care of the rest.
This exclusive offer is limited to the number of rows in our vineyard. Please refer to our map below.
Wyatt’s Shiraz (41 rows)
Western Block Shiraz (38 rows)
Cabernet Sauvignon (61 rows)
Merlot (20 rows)
Cabernet Franc (21 rows)
*Please note: this is a sponsorship program, not a land purchase.
**Containing fruit from your adoptive vines.